Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What's Going On


So good things are happening which is somewhat away from the norm but I'll take it.

These are some current links to stuff I think you should get out, what I did wrote:

Samaire Armstrong back on our screens so check out a gallery of her here

Did a great interview with a young woman using exercise to improve her life.

Other Stuff

Next month I will be attending training to get my First Aid certificate, not sure how much difference it is going to make the stinker of a time I have had scaring up interviews recently but every bit helps. April is also the beginning of Camp Nanowrimo which surprisingly seems to be similar to Nanowrimo so I signed up. Something that I hope will give me a little bit of focus.

As I'm cross promoting Samaire Armstrong I think she is worth a picture here.


No comments: