Thursday, January 24, 2013

20 Days of Gold Making - WHEN DID YOU START GOLD MAKING & WHAT TRIGGERED IT?



My random responses to 20 days of Gold Making by Nev. Because I am a lazy writing and there is no way I was going to manage 20 articles in 20 days. You should go read her stuff here and here. There is even a centrallisting of everyone taking part in the challenge.

A little background I have been playing since the launch of Burning Crusade after spending a few months regularly visiting a friend who slowly explained to me the basics of the game. I really started to go down the gold making road when my connection started going south and things like raiding where no longer an option.

Image taken from WoW Official site media section

I loved playing WoW but I was forced to go solo for most things as my connection meant that I couldn’t even do 5-man content without letting the rest of the team down.  So I started just doing the dailies whenever I logged on and did things like the Argent Tournament for the sake of completion.

My first ideas were trying to flip things like linen and wool that I had kept on my bank alt who had her own personal guild for storage. Eventually I started looking at Gold Making Blogs and I got the bug from there.

No comments: