Wednesday, August 1, 2012

World of Warcraft: OPERATION STOCKPILE


So today I managed to pick up some additional storage space in the form of a level 5 guild. Bit pricey but I feel like it was a solid investment in the long run. Pretty much cut my investment capital in but now I am going to spend time farming mats to hold onto when MOP hits then start spreading around the AH hoping to take advantage of all the fresh and returning blood.

How are you continuing to prepare for MOP?

IN THE NEWS

Looks like Blizzard are giving those of us interesting in the gold trade little wriggle room to get out of levelling archaeology. Something which I have gone nowhere near but not I see it is linked to one of the Factions, and the one that gives you the updated belt buckle plans.

As if making more than half the decent pets available for real money wasn't enough of a kick in the teeth. It would be nice if someone could remind them that they run the subscription model despite all the evidence to the contrary.

No comments: