Saturday, July 7, 2012

COOLEST THING I FOUND ON THE INTERNET

In the last few weeks or so.

Would have to be this picture of Felicia Day as a sexy Librarian. Pretty awesome find if I do say so myself. For me it is not just her flame haired awesomeness that pulls me it is the fact that she is a very talented and funny lady.

I first noticed Felicia Day when I started watching The Guild (I’m a World of Warcraft player) I know she appeared in Buffy The Vampire Slayer’s end run but by then it had lost its special place in my heart so I didn’t recognise when I caught the first episode of The Guild.



I only caught the first season of the Guild I think the Microsoft sponsorship might have something to do with it but then I have a bad track record with web series generally. Recently though you can see Felicia doing her geeky, socially awkward non-threatening gorgeous female best on Eureka.

I also really like her work on The Flog a YouTube feature which is part of the Geek and Sundry Brand.


BUT WAIT I FOUND YET ANOTHER COOLEST THING ON THE INTERNET
(I too was surprised)

So I was just looking over my Twitter feed (@shaftsword) if you were wondering, and I feel that  I can say I have never seen anything quite like it. Thanks goes out to Janina Gavankar @janina of True Blood famem who shared this awesome little video. Do you like Rage Against The Machine? Do you like University marching bands? Then this works.



And just in case you forgot who Janina Gavankar is let me remind you with this visual aid.
Good lord!

No comments: