Sunday, May 1, 2011

World of Warcraft - The Return 1st Impressions




So I did it I paid up for a month of WoW time and decided to take a step into the world of Azeroth again. It felt like a comfortable glove being slipped back on I did not know what I expected maybe an empty Orgrimmar or a quieter one at least. What I found was a city buzzing as you would expect it to, I also found a game that was running a hell of a lot faster than it has in the past. Nice and smooth to say the least I guess patches do more than just add new content.

I chose to spend my time finishing the levelling process for my paladin getting her to level 84 so just one final slog remaining to go on that front. Never mind the hunter on 81 and the priest stuck on 82 for far too long now, indeed it is so easy to slip back into things on WoW. I am not sure what I will get up to next time on here either go on with the whole levelling thing on one of my characters or perhaps see if there is any gold to be made now that those changes to Jewelcrafting went through.

I am sorry this is so short but that is all I have to say for now.

No comments: