Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Where has all the Wifi gone

I am screwed and not the hot and sticky variety of that particular condition that some of us like so much. No my normal avenue onto the world wide web seems to have closed down for good. My backup was o2 pay as you go broadband which as far as I am concerned is not PAYG. No PAYG should require you to have a credit card it stands in complete opposition to the idea of pay and go which is for young people and for those with irregular income.

So I had to go out on a limb and get another PAYG mobile broadband package, O2’s coverage was ok but the credit card thing is just too annoying with my current financial issues. We all know PAYG as a style of payment is horribly over priced but then it is meant to be to get all of us onto direct debit deals for our own good. Nevermind the sort of fines and sheer amount of trouble you can get into should you miss a payment, just as an example as a result of a missed direct debit I had to find an extra £70 in the coming weeks to deal with it. That is £70 in addition to the payment itself which is ridiculous. I could go on and on about the way this attacks the lower classes but I don’t think you need me to point that out.

Anyway enough of me complaining about the rich attacking the poor. See you next time.

No comments: