Monday, January 19, 2009

What I have been doing

"If hope is the engine of the soul,
Then duty is the navigator...
And love is the fuel."

1. Writing a short story. How short you ask? Well at first I was thinking maybe 1000 words or so but who knew it seems I am a bit long winded in my writing and so I have left it open for now. I am trying to write a romance which is a change from my usual science fiction and combat/special powers based writing and it is set after the 2nd World War.

2. Applying for a really nice position at a prestigious University. A role that I could get my teeth into.

3. Going mad as a result of the ravings of various women who make no sense whatsoever.

4. Trying my hand at a level wheeling and dealing WoW style.

For now that is all of major note I am also working on a Twitter account but my connection is so bad it needs some work stay tuned for more details on that front at least. Hope you like the quote at the front, if you know it why not leave a comment as to where it is from.

No comments: