Thursday, August 28, 2008

ANKLE BITERS SHIVVED MY COUSIN OR Gnoming me Gnoming you

[Please note the original post in rough draft form was done awhile ago now but I thought it was important that it made its way to the blog eventually. That is also why it has its own update]

I can't be sure but it must have been awhile since my last World of Warcraft post if I have in fact ever done one dedicated solely to WoW. I tried to do this yesterday but I was at work and couldn't transfer my thoughts to my e-mail to expand upon later. It was time for a post though as my 1 year WoW anniversary has come around. I have managed in my year of playing WoW to level a SP all the way to 70 to take part in a Kara raid and to find myself stuck on 374 tailoring for attempts on end =o(

UPDATE
This bank holiday (in the UK) I finally got back into doing some adventuring around Azeroth andn Outland. Highlights included farming thick leather for my 225 leatherworker and running 9 dailies to get more money to spend on netherweave.

Thats all for now folks keep adventuring

No comments: