Saturday, February 2, 2008

I MADE A YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!

Well to be fair it is not the first or even the first one that I appear in but this one is the first proper YouTube formatted one if you know what I mean. Do I want to be famous? Nope infamous might be an option though. Really I just want to post a few vids get a subscribers that came to my channel just because something in the videos interested them and then after that try to take over the world.

Other YouTube news in my opinion these videos/Channels are awesome like Captain Awesome (10 points for those of you who know who I mean).

tokenblackchic Fighting back against the haters

sooz5 A great idea that I hope to post a reply to

jerryhcooke A reply to the above video

Britney in trouble again
In other news Britney has had her father put in temporary control of her affairs which when I thought about it, I was like “WAAAAAAAAAH” that is huge and really bad. I have had dark days but probably not as bad as that and I certainly didn’t have the whole world sitting back and watching me do it. Britney get well soon and prove the haters wrong.

No comments: